"Only 46% of US Workers have tried to determine how much they will need to save for a comfortable retirement." Source: Employee Benefit Research Institute 2013
Are you one of the 46%?
Regardless of your stage in life, your income or your goals, you need a plan to help you accurately manage your finances. Short-term goals, long-term aspirations, daily expenses and insurance all come into play. How do you get it all under control?
I focus on comprehensive financial planning, investments, and retirement plans.
Whether you have one simple need or would like an overall evaluation, I can help. Call today and I can help you create a personalized financial plan so that you could be one of the 46%.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- We look at everything that touches your life financially and lay out a plan to help you reach your goals
- Mutual Funds
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Variable Annuities
- Fee-Based Asset Allocation Programs
- Managed Allocation Portfolios
- Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- IRA Rollovers
- Employer-sponsored Retirement Plans
Waddell & Reed offers comprehensive financial planning services in its capacity as a registered investment adviser. You should contact your financial advisor or refer to the Waddell & Reed, Inc. Form ADV or Financial Planning Advisory Services Brochure for a complete discussion of these services and the fees associated with them.